UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam 2023: National Eligibility Test Also Known as UGC NET and it’s a National Level Exam in India. UGC NET 2023 Exam is the pathway to making yourself an Assistant Professor or JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in Indian Universities.
It gives you a chance to start your career as a JRF or Assistant Professor. So, you must know about the details of the NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam 2023.
In this article, you will get a detailed guide on UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam 2023. And, also detailed Syllabus, Study Material, & Preparation Tips to crack the exam.
Why Choose UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages?
UGC NET exam is quite popular among many postgraduate students. With these career options as JRF & Lectureship, you will also get the other scopes and opportunities offered by various prestigious organizations.
The following list will help you know the amazing career scopes available after clearing UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam.
- Researcher in government institutes with advantages like many wonderful Scholarships & Fellowships offered by UGC to financially smoothen your journey.
- Doctorate degree in Tribal and Regional Languages
- Lecturer in any of the UGC Approved Universities.
- Counsellor by developing your expertise in Tribal and Regional Languages
- Government jobs
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Eligibility Criteria 2023
You must check the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria for Tribal and Regional Languages before filling out the online Application Form.
You should meet all essential criteria as mentioned in Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam 2023
- You have to complete Post-Graduation in Tribal and Regional Languages or another equivalent subject.
- If you are belonging to General Category, then you have to secure 55% in Tribal and Regional Languages or equivalent subjects, and for ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Transgenders, the percentage criteria are 50%.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam Age Limit 2023
- For UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages JRF: 30 Years for General Category & Up to 5 Years of Age Relaxation in Other Categories.
- For UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Lectureship: No Upper Age Limit for NET Exam 2023 Tribal and Regional Languages Lectureship.
UGC Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus 2023
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus lets you know about the topics covered in the exam. You should know that the UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages exam is divided into two parts, i.e., UGC NET Paper 1 & Paper 2.
UGC NET Paper 1 syllabus is common for all candidates, but paper 2 is based on Tribal and Regional Languages.
- Paper-I Syllabus covers teaching and reasoning ability, research aptitude, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Paper-II Syllabus is based on the Tribal and Regional Languages subject. It tests your depth of knowledge and expertise in the respective subject.
For your upcoming exam, you must go through the UGC NET Syllabus for Tribal and Regional Languages. So don’t miss out on anything.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus for Paper 1
Here is the UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam Syllabus for Paper 1-
|Unit 1||Teaching Aptitude|
|Unit 2||Research Aptitude|
|Unit 3||Reading Comprehension|
|Unit 5||Reasoning (including Maths)|
|Unit 6||Logical Reasoning|
|Unit 7||Data Interpretation|
|Unit 8||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)|
|Unit 9||People & Environment|
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus for Paper 2
The University Grants Commission (UGC) NET revised its syllabus for UGC NET in Tribal and Regional Languages in June 2019 and the same syllabus will be applicable for the upcoming UGC NET / JRF and SET or SLET examination.
The details of the syllabus of Paper 2 can be downloaded in pdf format from the following link:
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam Pattern 2023
UGC NET Exam is a computer-based test having multiple-choice questions. UGC NET 2023 Exam pattern will consist of details related to the UGC NET 2023 Exam mode, the number of questions asked, sections, marking scheme, and more.
Check out the table below for a quick overview of the NTA NET Tribal and Regional Languages paper pattern:
|Particulars||UGC NET Paper-I Overview||
UGC NET Paper-II Overview
|Exam duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Type of paper||Common for all candidates||Subject-specific questions|
|Type of questions||MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option||
MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option
|Marking scheme||2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
|Language of paper||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Old Exam Pattern
You should know that till November 2017, UGC NET in Tribal and Regional Languages consists of three papers, i.e. paper-1, paper-2 and paper-3. Paper-1 was general and compulsory for all subjects, and paper-2 and paper-3 were based on Tribal and Regional Languages.
However, from June 2018, UGC NET in Tribal and Regional Languages consists of only two papers, i.e. paper-1 and paper-2 (merging the previous paper-2 and paper-3 into the current paper-2).
So, you are requested to go through the previous Paper 2 and Paper 3 to better prepare yourself for the current Paper 2 in Tribal and Regional Languages.
UGC NET examination in Tribal and Regional Languages was conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) till June 2014. From December 2014 to June 2018 UGC NET exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
NTA started to conduct the exam from Dec. 2018 onwards.
UGC Tribal and Regional Languages Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions
When you practice questions from past year question papers, you tend to get a fair idea of the questions asked in UGC NET, the tricks involved, topic-wise marks distribution, etc.
It also helps you to build confidence and helps you strategize to divide your time efficiently and enhance your performance.
You will get an idea of the probable questions for the upcoming exam while analyzing the pattern of the appeared questions.
The questions you solve for the last ten years may not directly get repeated but may have slight data changes or directly apply the same concepts.
When you go through the past year’s question papers for UGC NET, you will figure out the important topics and how you must revise them.
It will save time in the long run and keep you focused.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages answer key 2023
National Testing Agency releases the UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages answer key online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. You can download the UGC NET answer key 2023 with Question Paper and Response Sheet from the direct link given below. Get here complete details for the UGC NET answer key including the process to download the answer key, objection process, marking scheme, and other information.
In order to download the UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages answer key, log in with your application number and either date of birth or password. The conducting body first publishes the provisional answer key followed by the final answer key.
Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET 2023 Tribal and Regional Languages exam can download the provisional answer key now and submit objections if they are not satisfied with any answer or question. UGC NET result is prepared based on the final answer key. For challenging the UGC NET answer key for Tribal and Regional Languages, candidates need to pay a fee of INR 1,000 per challenge.
How to download UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages answer key 2023?
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of NTA UGC NET – https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the answer key link available for the UGC NET exam
- Step 3: Click on any one of the login links:
- Through the application number and password
- Through application number and date of birth
- Step 4: Enter the following details:
- Application number
- Date of birth or password
- Security pin as shown on the screen
- Step 5: Click on the Sign In button
- Step 6: Download the UGC NET answer key, response sheet and question paper
Best Books For UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages & Study Materials
It is important to start your Tribal and Regional Languages Exam preparation with high-quality UGC NET study materials. It will assist you in learning fundamental concepts easily and developing a depth base.
One of the topmost tools to prepare for any of the exams is reference books. They offer all the insights related to the subject one is about to start. For UGC NET, there are a lot of books available in the market.
The right preparation book at the right time of preparation can be helpful to crack the exam.
Selecting the proper books for any subject is a kind of confusing task. First, you need to check the topics covered by the book. Then, make sure that it has covered the latest UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus.
You can also refer to the UGC NET Books for Tribal and Regional Languages Exam from the below link:
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Mock Test
You still have some time to prepare for your NET Tribal and Regional Languages UGC Exam 2023, and the best way to utilize your time is by appearing for Tribal and Regional Languages NET UGC mock tests.
It also helps overcome the exam’s phobias, such as over-excitement or nervousness in the exam. The more test you’ll take, the better you’ll understand your strong and weak areas.
Most of the mock test series is designed in a way that shows you the mirror. Thereby, it is strongly recommended that you know where you stand and how much effort you need to put in.
Revision is the key to remembering all that you have studied. Mock tests help you revise the entire syllabus in the simulated setting of the actual exam. This way, you remember what you have learned and thus perform well on the final day.
Through mock tests, you also get the opportunity to solve every question with a positive attitude. This way, you can also remember what you have learned and perform well in the actual exam.
NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam Cut Off Marks
NTA releases the UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Cut Off marks after the declaration of results.
You have to obtain the minimum cut-off marks to get selected for the merit list. The merit list will be prepared category-wise and subject-wise for each subject.
Only the top 6% qualified candidates will be considered for the Junior Research Fellowship program.
Go through the UGC NET cut-off for Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 2020 from the table below (official) to get an idea for this year.
NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Cut Off for Assistant Professor 2020 June
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Cut Off for Assistant Professor 2020 June|
|Category||Cutoff Marks Percentage||Total|
NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Cut Off for JRF & Assistant Professor 2020 June
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Cut Off for JRF & Assistant Professor 2020 June|
|Category||Cutoff Marks Percentage||Total|
NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Preparation Tips
You already know that when you are preparing for UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exams, it’s a milestone that needs to be achieved.
With a proper study plan and essential materials, you can score a better mark in the NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam.
We are providing the complete guide below to enhance your UGC NET 2023 Exam preparation.
- Understand the syllabus to better understand the topics covered and make a much better strategy to prepare for UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages.
- Analyze the pattern of the questions and the relative weightage of the topics in the UGC NET previous years’ papers.
- Make a solid study plan thoroughly and ensure your plan contains enough time for revision and relaxation.
- Make notes while studying for a quick review of concepts.
- Revise as many times as possible to recollect the information easily on the day of the exam.
- Try different types of questions to develop a better understanding as well as the application of the concept.
- Practice multiple UGC NET past years’ question papers to get a clear idea of what to expect during the actual exam and avoids any surprise on the last day.
- Appearing for mock tests helps you to know the stand concerning your preparation.
- Practice managing your time so you will not miss studying specific topics.
- Stick to the study schedule after creation to break your chances at the examination centre.
We have covered the detailed guide on NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam 2023. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.