UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus 2023: NTA provides opportunities to make a career in Tribal and Regional Languages through UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam.
It gives job options for the profile of Assistant Professor and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) in various reputed universities and institutions.
To prepare for the Tribal and Regional Languages NET exam, you must know the complete NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2023 for Tribal and Regional Languages.
Here we have provided the latest UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus 2023 in Hindi and English.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus 2023
National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the UGC NET syllabus along with the latest notification.
However, since the UGC NET syllabus for both paper-I and -II was revised by NTA in June 2019, no changes are likely to be made to this year’s NET syllabus.
The subject code for UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages is 70. It comprises two online papers namely Paper-I & Paper-II with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)s.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus For Paper I 2023
UGC NET Syllabus for Tribal and Regional Languages Paper I tests the reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper I syllabus will have 50 questions worth 100 marks. The The Paper I syllabus has 10 units, and precisely 5 questions will be asked from each unit.
Go through the exam pattern of the UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 1 syllabus mentioned below:
|Part I: Teaching Aptitude||5||10|
|Part II: Research Aptitude||5||10|
|Part III: Reading Comprehension||5||10|
|Part IV: Communication||5||10|
|Part V: Reasoning (including Maths)||5||10|
|Part VI: Logical Reasoning||5||10|
|Part VII: Data Interpretation||5||10|
|Part VIII: Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||5||10|
|Part IX: People & Environment||5||10|
|Part X: Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration||5||10|
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus For Paper II 2023 In English
Here you can check the latest UGC NET Syllabus For Tribal and Regional Languages Paper-II 22 for English Medium.
Unit-I: General Ethnology
- Definition of Ethnology and its structure
- Scope of Study, Main Branches, Utility Field of Study, Relation with other subjects, Modern attitudes, the concept of culture and change social system, Economy, religious System, effects of Industrialization and urbanization on tribal development.
- Theory of Ethnology: Ethnological study of Tribal and Sadan of Jharkhand and neighbour State.
Unit-II: General Linguistics
- Definition of Linguistics, Field of Linguistics and kind of Linguistics. Branches of the Study of Linguistics, Theory of the origin of Language, Nature of Language and its characteristics, the utility of Language, Development of Language, change and its reasons, Different form of language, classification of languages. Familiar and structural classification, Phonetics, Morphology, Semantics, Syntax, Scripts, Lexicography.
- Theory of Linguistics, Linguistic Study of Tribal & Regional languages of Jharkhand and its neighbour state, present problems and directions of the solution, Tradition of Study, co-relations of Tribal & Regional Languages and study of effects
Unit-III: Indian Literature
- General introduction of Ancient Indian Literature-Vedas, Puraan, Upanisads, Epics, Jain Literature, Buddhist Literature, Odia Literature and Bengla Literature and other Literature.
- Ancient and Medieval Indian Literature-Siddha and Nath Literature.
- Introduction of Medieval Indian Literature, Bhakti Movement (Alwar Saint, Sagun Bhakti, Nirgun Bhakti, Ram Margi, Krishna Margi, Suphi Saint) Main Poets and study of Riteekalin Poets and their Poetry.
- Modern Indian literature-introduction of rahasyavad, chhayavad, pargativad and prayogvad. Pre-independence and post-independence prose and poetry, main poets, authors and their works and contribution.
Unit-IV: Theory of Literature
- Definition of literature, and characteristics, elements of literature, subject matter, feelings, bases of poetic forms, different poetic forms-Geet, kavya, Kavita, Khand kavya, drama, novel, story, Essay, short play, one-act play, jivni, report. Samichha, Aalochana, sabda Chitra, samaalochana ke Swaroop and study of structural forms.
- Indian kavya sastra-sabd Shakti, rasa nirupan, sadharni karan, kavya guna, kavya dosh, anlankar-anuprash, yamak, shlesh, vakroyukti, upma, rupak, bharantiman, sandeh, uttprechha, atisayokti, virodhavas, etc.
- Chhand-Doha, Chaupai, malini, mandakranta, etc
Unit-V: Folk Literature of Tribal & Regional Languages
- Concept of Folk literature, characteristics, different forms of folk literature-Folk song, folk tale, lok gatha, myth, legend, folk drama, folk dance,
- Prakirn Sahitya- idioms and phrases, lokokti (proverb), paheli mantras and its characteristics difference between folk literature and written literature, the importance of folk literature and folk culture.
- Culture of Tribal & Regional languages area and their different aspects-definitions of culture, importance, characteristics, festivals, yatras, mela, food, living style, social structure, economical structure, cultural structure, religious structure, behaviour, customs etc
- Arts of Tribal & Regional Languages-Traditional music of Tribal & Regional language areas, Raag-Raagini, style of dance (Different forms of dance) Musical Instruments and performing arts in A.I.R. and Doordarshan. Theory and role of Performance and Broadcasting.
- Chitra Kala (Bhiti Chitra, Kohbar Kala, Sohrai Penting) murti Kala, clay art. Bamboo art. Woodcraft, stone art, metal art, silk art, Architect, Paak- Kala and other arts.
- Poetry of Tribal and Regional Languages, the study of structure and form of writing of the song, poetry, Khand kavya & Epic, muktak kavya, etc.
- Study of Ancient, medieval, and modern poets, development and introduction of their authors. Introduction of song and singers.
- Prose Literature of Tribal & Regional Languages-development of prose literature, story, drama, novel, Essay, yatra vritant, sansmaran, Rekha Chitra, Alochana, samalochana, samichha, jivni, Report etc. and study of their structure and form of writing
- The Heros of Tribal & Regional Languages areas.
- Birsa Munda, Bir Budhubagat, Tilka Manjhi, sido kanhu, Chand Bhairo, Shekh Bhikari, Nilamber-Pitamber, Telanga kharia, N.E. Horo, poto sardar, Binod Bihari Mahto, Lado Jonko, Kartik Oraon, Jaipal Singh Munda, Pandit Raghunath Murmu , Lakho Bodra, Dr. Ramdayal Munda, Paramveer Albert Ekka. Ramdas Tudu, Sadhu Ram Chand Murmu etc. and their life story, kritiyan and contribution
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus For Paper II 2023 In Hindi
Here you can check some important topics of the UGC NET Syllabus For Tribal and Regional Languages Paper-II 22 In Hindi.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Old Syllabus
The UGC NET examination’s old syllabus which was applicable till December 2018 can be downloaded in pdf format from the following link.
Kindly note that this syllabus is considered outdated and is now not applicable for the upcoming UGC NET examination in Tribal and Regional Languages.
You can use it only for your reference purpose.
Other Important Study Materials for UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam.
Click on the link to access other important notes related to the UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam Pattern 2023
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam has two papers, i.e., Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Here you can know the facts about UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam 2023
|Particulars||UGC NET Paper-I Overview||
UGC NET Paper-II Overview
|Exam duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Type of paper||Common for all candidates||Subject-specific questions|
|Type of questions||MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option||
MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option
|Marking scheme||2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
|Language of paper||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
Important Points About UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Exam Pattern:
- The Test will have two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers.
- you will get 2 marks for each correct response,
- There is no negative marking for an incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for questions Unanswered.
Benefits Of the Latest NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus 2023
Understanding the UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages syllabus assists you to plan preparation strategies and knowledge about the chapters that need to be focused on more.
UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages syllabus gives a clear idea of the actual question paper pattern so that you can be well-prepared for the exams & score good marks.
The subject experts create the syllabus in a simple language that enables you to understand the concepts easily.
- NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus 2023 is a well-constructed studying tool.
- The syllabus PDF includes the complete course structure along with the marks weightage for every chapter.
- NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages syllabus enables you to understand the concepts to score high marks in the examination.
- NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages syllabus assist you to prepare effectively for your UGC NET exams to not skip any important chapters.
We have covered the detailed guide on NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus 2023. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.