UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus 2023: If you are a Sindhi student and wish to make your career in this field, then the National Eligibility Test is the most worthwhile career option after pursuing PG.
To crack the Sindhi NET exam, you must know the complete NTA UGC NET Syllabus 2023 for Sindhi.
Here we have provided the latest UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus 2023 in Hindi and Arabic.
UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus 2023
National Testing Agency (NTA) releases the UGC NET syllabus along with the latest notification.
UGC NET Syllabus for both paper-I and -II was revised by NTA in June 2019, no changes are likely to be made to this year’s NET syllabus.
The subject code for UGC NET Sindhi is 101. It comprises two online papers namely Paper-I & Paper-II with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)s.
UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus For Paper I 2023
UGC NET Syllabus for Sindhi Paper I tests the reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness of the candidate.
UGC NET Sindhi Paper I syllabus will have 50 questions worth 100 marks. The The Paper I syllabus has 10 units, and precisely 5 questions will be asked from each unit.
Go through the exam pattern of the UGC NET Sindhi Paper 1 syllabus mentioned below:
|Part I: Teaching Aptitude||5||10|
|Part II: Research Aptitude||5||10|
|Part III: Reading Comprehension||5||10|
|Part IV: Communication||5||10|
|Part V: Reasoning (including Maths)||5||10|
|Part VI: Logical Reasoning||5||10|
|Part VII: Data Interpretation||5||10|
|Part VIII: Information & Communication Technology (ICT)||5||10|
|Part IX: People & Environment||5||10|
|Part X: Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration||5||10|
UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus For Paper II 2023 In Devanagari Script
Here you can check some important topics of the UGC NET Syllabus For Sindhi Paper-II 22.
UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus For Paper II 2023 In Arabic Script
Here you can check the latest UGC NET Syllabus For Sindhi Paper-II 22 for Arabic Script.
UGC NET Sindhi Old Syllabus
The UGC NET examination old syllabus was applicable till December 2018. You can download it in pdf format from the following link.
Kindly note that this syllabus is considered outdated and is now not applicable for the upcoming UGC NET examination in Sindhi.
You can use it only for your reference purpose.
Other Important Study Materials for UGC NET Sindhi
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the NTA UGC NET Sindhi exam.
Click on the link to access other important notes related to the UGC NET Sindhi exam.
UGC NET Sindhi Exam Pattern 2023
UGC NET Sindhi Exam has two papers, i.e., Paper 1 and Paper 2.
Here you can know the facts about UGC NET Sindhi Exam 2023
|Particulars||UGC NET Paper-I Overview||
UGC NET Paper-II Overview
|Exam duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Type of paper||Common for all candidates||Subject-specific questions|
|Type of questions||MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option||
MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option
|Marking scheme||2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
|Language of paper||English and Hindi||Arabic and Hindi|
Important Points About UGC NET Sindhi Exam Pattern:
- The Test will have two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions.
- There will be no break between papers.
- you will get 2 marks for each correct response,
- There is no negative marking for an incorrect response.
- No marks will be given for questions Unanswered.
Benefits Of The Latest UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus 2023
For any preparation to be successful, knowing the syllabus and exam pattern is essential. You can definitely score more with the proper use of the UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus.
Some notable benefits from the new UGC NET Sindhi 22 Syllabus are as below:
- UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus describes the topics and concepts to be covered while preparing for the examinations.
- UGC NET Syllabus for Sindhi also mentions the weightage allotted to different units and chapters, knowing which you may form a strategy for preparing for chapters with high or low weightage.
- The question paper format is also explained in a syllabus that lets students know about the questions asked and various sections employed in the exam papers. It also gives an idea about the marks distribution in the paper.
- Having a clear understanding of your syllabus and the weightage of various sections will definitely help you decide how much time you should dedicate to each section.
- Generally, the exam papers are designed as per the syllabus. So, preparing according to the topics mentioned in the syllabus obviously helps to crack the exam with good scores.
We have covered the detailed guide on NTA UGC NET Sindhi Syllabus 2023. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.