UGC NET Paper 1 answer key 2023: The National Testing Agency, NTA releases the answer key and response sheet within one week after the exam.
Along with the answer to UGC NET Paper 1, you can also check the response sheet so that you can compare your probable score in the exam.
You can download and compare the response sheet with the final answer key from the official website.
In this blog, you will find a detailed guide on UGC NET Paper 1 answer key 2023.
UGC NET Paper 1 answer key 2023
NTA releases the provisional answer key after the exam and the final answer key along with the result. UGC NET Paper 1 2023 Answer Key is yet to release.
In case, you are not satisfied with the answers mentioned in the UGC NET Paper 1 22 answer key, then, then, you will have the option to challenge the answer key.
Year-Wise UGC NET Paper 1 Answer Key
If you are preparing for the upcoming UGC NET Paper 1 exam must practice multiple questions. For this, you can solve previous year papers that provide a good number of questions. After solving them, analyse your answers with the help of the answer key.
You can download the UGC NET Paper 1 Answer Key from the following table.
How To Download UGC NET Paper 1 Answer Key?
To download the UGC NET Paper 1 June 2023 Answer Key, you must have to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
Here you can check the step-by-step guide to download NTA NET Answer Key:
- 1st Step– You need to the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- 2nd Step– Here search for UGC NET 2023 Answer Key on the homepage and click on it.
- 3rd Step- Now, you have to enter your Application Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- 4th Step- In this step, you need to fill in the captcha details according to the image.
- 5th Step- Click on the Login button to submit the details.
- 6th Step- Finally, download the official answer key and keep it safe for future reference.
What information will be given on the UGC NET Paper 1 2023 Answer Key?
NTA UGC NET Paper 1 Answer Key includes correct answers to all the questions that were asked in the examination.
The other details given on the answer sheet are:
- Name of the examination
- Exam date, time, and shift
- Exam subject name and code
- Question ID
- Correct option ID
How to Challenge UGC NET Paper 1 answer key 2023?
If you find any discrepancy in the released answer key, you will get a chance to challenge it within two-three days. To challenge the key, you will have to pay a fee of INR 1000 per question that can be paid by Credit/Debit Card only.
Here you can check the step-by-step guide to Challenge UGC NET Paper 1 2023 Answer Key that will help you to claim your answers or recorded responses.
- Step 1 – You should visit the official website of NTA to submit the claim.
- Step 2 – Click on the link “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
- Step 3 – Log in with the help of your UGC NET registration ID and Password/Date of Birth.
- Step 4 – Select the ‘Challenge/s regarding answer key ’ option.
- Step 5 – There are two IDs in sequential order, one for 50 Questions of Paper 1 and the other for 100 Questions of Paper 2.
- Step 6 – Select the correct answer using the Option ID given next to the Question ID for which you wish to claim.
- Step 7 – Upload the supporting document for the claimed answer.
- Step 8 – Click ‘Save Your Claims’.
- Step 9 – To finally submit the challenge, complete the payment using the “Click here to Pay Fee” option.
Instructions Regarding Fee Payment
Before submitting your fee for every response challenge, you must know some important instructions that are given below: –
- 1000 INR is the prescribed fee for every response challenged.
- You can use a Debit/Credit card/Net Banking to submit the fee.
- Payment will be refunded if the challenge is accepted.
- There will be some extra service charges that need to be paid by aspirants, such as:
- For Debit Card – Service tax as applicable and 1.20% of examination fee.
- For Credit Card – 0.75% tax for exam fee of up to 2000 INR and 1% tax for exam fee that is more than 2000 INR.
How to Calculate the UGC NET Paper 1 22 Scores?
To calculate the UGC NET Paper 1 exam scores, you have to check the UGC NET Paper 1 exam pattern and marking scheme properly.
This will help you to accurately calculate the scores.
Other Important Study Materials for UGC NET Paper 1
You should have the following study materials to boost your exam preparation for the NTA UGC NET Paper 1 exam.
Click on the link to access other important notes related to the UGC NET Paper 1 exam.
- UGC NET Eligibility Criteria
- UGC NET Paper 1 Books 2023
- UGC NET Paper 1 Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions
- UGC NET Paper 1 Syllabus 2023
- UGC NET Exam Pattern
- UGC NET Mock Test
- UGC NET Cut off
- UGC NET Preparation Tips
UGC NET Paper 1 Marking Scheme 22
To estimate the scores for the UGC NET Paper 1 exam, candidates require the marking scheme. So in this section, we have provided the UGC NET Paper 1 marking scheme 22:
UGC NET Paper 1 Marking Scheme
Distribution of questions For Paper 1 22
UGC NET Paper 1 Paper 1
|Name of unit||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude||5||10|
|Information and Communication Technology (ICT)||5||10|
|People, Development and Environment||5||10|
|Higher Education System||5||10|
UGC NET Paper 1 Marking Scheme:
- Every correct answer carries 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers or questions left unanswered in UGC NET Paper 1 22.
- There will be a total of 150 questions under two sections of the exam paper.
- The total marks for UGC NET Paper 1 22 are 300.
We have covered a detailed guide on NTA UGC NET Paper 1 answer key 2023 For Paper I & Paper II. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.