UGC NET E-Certificate 2023: National Testing Agency issues e-Certificate to honour UGC NET qualified candidates. They release the Certificate after a few days of the Result Declaration.
- Read Complete Guide On: UGC NET Exam for JRF, Lectureship
Earlier, UGC used to release the UGC NET 2023 Certificate after 7-8 months of result declaration. But recently, the HRD Ministry has now started an e-portal to provide UGC NET e-certificates to the students as soon as possible.
In this article, we have provided a detailed guide on the UGC NET Certificate 2023.
UGC NET E-Certificate 2023 Overview
On qualifying for the UGC NET Exam, the National Testing Agency issues a valid degree/certificate to honour the candidates.
This is the authentic digital copy approved by the UGC that ensures that the candidate has qualified for the NET Exam and is eligible for the award of JRF & Lectureship.
UGC NET 2023 Certificate Validity
NET 22 Certificate has some validity period for both JRF and Assistant Professor. The last date of validity of the NET Certificate is mentioned on the award letter.
- Validity of JRF NET Certificate: The Certificate is valid for three years from the issue date.
- Validity of Assistant Professor NET Certificate: The Certificate is valid for a lifetime. The award letter is available to candidates at any time.
Importance & Benefits of NET Certificate
Check some facts and benefits for NTA NET Certificate holders:
- With the certificate, you can apply for the Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor jobs in reputed Indian institutes.
- The NET qualifiers can take advantage of the UGC Scholarship & Fellowships and the NTA NET certificate for their research.
- You can utilize the UGC NET 2023 certificate and award of JRF for higher studies like a PhD.
How to Download NTA UGC NET Certificate 2023?
You must qualify for the NET Exam to receive the NTA UGC NET Certificate. You can follow the below-listed steps to download their NET E-Certificate.
- Step 1: You have to visit the official website of UGC NET: e-certificate.nta.ac.in. You will see the page given below. Provide all essential details and click Proceed.
- Step 2: In the window, you can see an option. Enter the following details and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Roll Number or Application Number
- Date of Birth as entered in the application form
- Exam Session
- Captcha Code, etc.
- Step 3: You can view the NTA UGC NET Certificate on the screen. Download and take a printout for future reference. The look of the certificate is given below.
Unable to Download the NTA UGC NET e-Certificate?
Many candidates face difficulty while downloading their NTA UGC NET e-certificate. In case you have failed to download the Certificate follow the below steps to download it carefully.
- If you are also facing any kind of problem then you should immediately send a request e-mail along with the following mentioned documents to email@example.com.
- In the request mail, mention your Roll number, Date of UGC NET Exam, and UGC Reference Number.
Documents to be Attached with the Request Mail
- Copy of NET Admit Card and UGC NET Result (scorecard).
- Postgraduate marks sheet (All Semester/ Consolidated) and degree.
- Certifications stating the university or degree affiliated with UGC or AIU at the time of your postgraduation enrolment.
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ OBC (NCL) certificates (if applicable)
- Latest OBC (NCL) certificate as per the central list of NCBC (if applicable)
- Certificate of Research Experience from the approved authority (if applicable)
- Ex-serviceman/actual service certificate (if applicable)
Important Points About Documents
- All the certificates must be attested by a gazetted officer with an official stamp bearing his/her name, designation, and official address.
- The certificates, which are in languages other than Hindi and English, may require to be translated into Hindi or English and attested by the issuing authority of the original certificates.
- It is required to send all these documents in a single PDF file only.
- The request mail should be addressed to “Senior Director, NTA Office”.
- All the documents should be arranged in the same order as mentioned above.
- The attached documents should be easily visible.
- If possible, please highlight the important points on the subject of the email in yellow colour.
We have covered the detailed guide on UGC NET 2023 Certificate. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.
FAQs Regarding NTA UGC NET E-Certificate 2023
Here you can check the Frequently Asked Questions related to NTA UGC NET E-Certificate 2023.
What is the use of the UGC NET 2023 certificate?
NTA UGC NET Certificate will help you get the assistant professor or junior research fellowship JRF in Indian universities.
How long is UGC NET 2023 certificate valid?
Three years. For the award of JRF, the certificate remains valid for 3 years from the date of issue, and for a lectureship, it is valid for a lifetime.
What is the UGC NET 2023 certificate password?
The NTA NET Certificate password is the first four letters of your name (in the capital) and date of birth as DDMMYYYY. E.g., NEHA03111980
What does an E-certificate mean?
E-Certificate stands for – Electronic Certificate. It included the data that identifies the certificate holder, verifies his eligibility and secures the exchange of information.
How can I get a UGC NET 2023 certificate?
You can get the NET e-Certificate by logging into the official website. You can check the complete procedure for the NET Certificate download in this article.
When was UGC NET Certificate for the June 2020 exam released?
NTA released UGC NET Certificate for the June 2020 exam on the 11th of December, 2020.