NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2012 December: To score better marks in the NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages, you should have depth knowledge of the entire subject.
You can boost your preparation by referring to NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2012 December. It will give you information about the important chapters and concepts covered in all chapters.
You must have NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Solved Question Papers along with the latest Tribal and Regional Languages Syllabus to enhance your semester exam preparation.
Here we have provided you with the complete guide on NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2012 December.
NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2012 December
NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Papers are the best study materials to score good marks in the Tribal and Regional Languages exam.
Practicing these NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages paper 3 Previous Year Question papers assist the students in getting a clear idea about the question paper pattern and types of questions asked in the exam.
You can check the complete NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2012 December.
Read the following passage and answer Question Nos. 1 to 5 related to it:
Jharkhandi dance has its own distinct style. Despite differences in body movement, speed stepping, rhythm, beat and melody, there is great similarly among them. That is the reason why a drummer, dancer or singer here internalises them quickly as soon as he/she enters the Akhra. The music and dance traditions of each community have greatly influenced the other, like their culture, their nature and spirit are the same.
Outside the Jharkhand region there is no comparable music and dance tradition. There is an internally binding thread underneath. Give Jharkhand’s something to do, enough to eat and time to dance, sing and playing music, they will make heaven out of their living and land. Songs flow like streams here, sweet sounds of drums echo here. The gracefulness of dances entices our mind. In Jharkhand a person – Adiwasi or Sadans – devoid of interest in music is untrustworthy. Their life is full of music. This is their love for music.
1. Which statement is correct among the following?
(A) There is great difference in the dances of Jharkhand.
(B) The dance pattern is not one and the same in all communities of Jharkhand.
(C) There is a typical style of the dances of Jharkhand.
(D) The steps, rhythm and beats are one in the dances of Jharkhand.
2. What is the speciality of Akhra?
(A) Participant fears to enter the Akhra.
(B) Participant think about to enter the Akhra.
(C) Participant aquire the trends of Akhra with little effort.
(D) Participant could not acquire the trends of Akhra.
3. What isthe soul, nature and culture of Jharkhand?
(D) No match
4. How the people of Jharkhand make their area like heaven?
(A) With labour
(B) With eating – drinking to the full satisfaction.
(C) With music and dance
(D) With all mentioned above
5. Who is considered as unbelievable in Jharkhand?
(A) The lover of music.
(B) The man who does not love music.
(C) The man immersed in music.
(D) The man who hates music.
6. To which class the Kharwars belong?
(A) Backward class
(B) Very backward class
(C) Scheduled caste
(D) Scheduled tribe
7. What is the best alternative of Gramodoy?
(A) To make plans keeping in view the benefit.
(B) Common education.
(C) To link roads with the capital.
(D) Regular supply of electricity.
8. Which caste is known for boating in Jharkhand?
9. Who is the foreign writer on Indian tribes?
(A) Max Muller
(D) S.C. Roy
10. To which branch of science the Ethnology belongs?
11. Where is the situation of village Akhra?
(A) Outside the village.
(B) In the side of forest.
(C) In the north of the village.
(D) In the middle of the village.
12. What is the main subject of study in Ethnology?
13. Who are the worst sufferer of Industrial development?
14. In Jharkhand, who are in the most pitiable condition?
15. What is the meaning of ‘morph’ in morphology?
(A) Bibhaktiyukt word
(B) Bibhaktimukt word
(C) Only word
(D) Only Bibhakti
16. Which is the correct example of ‘voiceless’ in the following?
(A) Janam – Janm
(B) Put – Putra
(C) Suraj – Surya
(D) Sag – Shak
17. Which is not applicable in expansion of meaning?
(A) Rajaonka Raja
(B) Bhadra Purus
18. To which class the Roman script belongs to?
(A) Syllabic and Alphabatic
19. K, Kh, g, gh, are the sound of the group
(A) Glottal / Guttural
20. Which group is most matching?
List – I List – II
a. Aryan language family 1. Tibbati
b. Austric language family 2. Malto
c. Dravidian language family 3. Ho
d. China language family 4. PanchPargania
a b c d
(A) 1 2 3 4
(B) 4 3 2 1
(C) 3 1 4 2
(D) 2 4 3 1
21. Which is not correct in the following?
(A) Language is a social thing.
(B) Language is acquired property.
(C) Language has permanent structure.
(D) Language is a traditional thing.
22. What is the organ of speech in linguistics?
(A) Radio set
(B) Vocal organ
23. Who was the founder of Ding-Dong theory?
(C) Max Muller
24. What are the two structure of morphological classification in language?
(A) Isolating and Agglutinative
(B) Synthetic and Analytic
(C) Prefix agglutinative and Suffix agglutinative
(D) Infix agglutinative and Inflectional agglutinative
25. Which is not the criteria of correct classification of language family?
(A) Nearness of society
(B) Equality of word
(C) Similarity of meaning
(D) Quality of grammar
26. What was the area of study of Max Muller?
(A) Latin and Linguistics
(B) Linguistics and German
(C) English and Linguistic
(D) Sanskrit and Linguistic
27. Arabi script is written
(A) Down to up
(B) Up to down
(C) Left to right
(D) Right to left
28. What are the main elements of sentence?
(A) Akankhsha, Yogyata, Samipata
(B) Dhwani, Arth, Pada
(C) Varn, Shabd, Pada
(D) Akshar, Pada, Arth
29. What is denoted by Surdas in semantic?
(A) Manner / Cutsy
(B) Blind faith
(C) To avoid bad omens
30. What is the meaning of ‘Veda’?
31. How many Mahapuranas are there?
32. Whose parts are ‘Sanhita’, Brahman, Arnyak and Upnishad?
33. Which is called the encyclopaedia of Indian knowledge?
(D) Brahman Granth
34. In which language Valmiki Ramayan is written?
(A) Laukik Sanskrit
(B) Vaidic Sanskrit
35. Whose writing is ‘Anand Math’?
(A) Sarat Chandra
(B) Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
(C) RabindraNath Tagore
36. In which language drama “Mi Godsay Boltoy” is written?
37. To which language renouned writer Indira Goswami belongs?
38. Which one is Tamil Epic?
(A) Shishupal Vadh
(C) Ras Manjari
39. Who has written “Abhigyan Shakuntalam”?
40. Whose ‘Rajkavi’ was Chandbardai?
(A) Prithviraj Chouhan
(B) Raja Jaisingh
(C) Maharaja Mansingh
41. In which language epic Padmavata is written?
42. Who has written the drama Chandragupta?
(D) Jayshankar Prasad
43. Which historical order of the poets is correct?
(A) Ghananand, Rasakhana, Vidyapati, Bharatendu.
(B) Bharatendu, Vidyapati, Raskhana, Ghananand.
(C) Vidyapati, Rasakhana, Ghananand, Bharatendu.
(D) Rasakhana, Vidyapati, Bharatendu, Ghananand.
44. Who is the Hero of the novel Godan?
45. Whose writing is “Wahtodati Patthar”?
(B) Sumitranandan Pant
46. On which poet the play “Asadhka Ek Din” is based?
47. Who is the National Poet of Hindi?
(A) Bhartendu Harishchandra
(B) Maithilisharan Gupta
(C) Gopal Singh Nepali
(D) Makhanlal Chaturvedi
48. Which magazine was edited by Dharmvir Bharati?
49. Which Ism of the Hindi Literature was prominent in the Freedom Movement?
50. Who says – “Ramniyarthpratipadaka Shabda Kavyam”?
(B) Panditraj Jagannath
51. What are the main elements of literature according to Western critic?
(A) Intellect, Imagination, Style
(B) Theme, Character, Ras
(C) Theme, Environment, Character
(D) Dialogue, Style, Purpose
52. The success of staging a drama lies in
(D) Of all mentioned above
53. What is the main aim of Literature?
(A) Gaining knowledge
(B) Gaining property
(C) Gaining pleasant
(D) Gaining fame
54. Where is the main difference between song and poem?
55. Which is correct in “Kavyahetu”?
(A) Rasa, Chhanda, Alankar
(B) Pratibha, Vyutpati, Abhyasa
(C) Satyam, Shivam, Sundaram
(D) Imagination, dream, thought
56. What is explained in “Vibhavanubha vavyabhicharisanjogadrasanishpati”?
57. Which option is most appropriate for the following statements? Statement:
(A) Each great poet is a teacher. (R) Because literature emphasizes on Truth, Beauty and Good.
(A) Both (A) and (R) are not correct.
(B) Both (A) and (R) are correct.
(C) (A) is correct, and (R) is not correct.
(D) (A) is not correct, and (R) is correct.
58. Who is the author of Natya Shastra?
(A) Acharya Vishwanath
(B) Acharya Kuntak
(C) Acharya Shankuk
(D) Acharya Bharat
59. “Bin bole jhanjhanaye, Bat bitalsansanaye, Ankhiyahi chhutal duniya biraje.” Pahil piritiya milat aaje who has written these lines?
(A) Kshitish Kumar Rai
(C) Ram DayalMunda
60. What is mentioned in “Sen ge susan, Kaji ge durang”?
(C) Beating drum
(D) Both singing and dancing
61. Who has written “Pagha jori jori re ghato”?
(A) Fr. Joachim Dungdung
(B) Paulus Kullu
(C) Rose Kerketta
(D) Pro. Nicholas Tete
62. In which language Rev. P.O. Bodding did an important work?
(B) Oraon (Kurukh)
63. Whose collection is ‘Lil Khora’a Khekhel’?
(A) W.G. Archer
(B) Dharmdas Lakra
(C) W.G. Archer and Dharmadas Lakra
64. In which region Khortha is spoken?
(A) South Chotanagpur
(B) East Jharkhand
(C) Hazaribagh, Dhanbad, Giridih
(D) West Jharkhand
65. Who is the first lecturer in Kurmali language and literature of Tribal & Regional languages, Ranchi University, Ranchi?
(A) Dr. Chandra Mohan Mahto
(B) Dr. H.N. Singh
(C) Dr. Brindawan Mahto
(D) Dr. Prameshwari Mahto
66. Which teacher related to panchparganiya language – literature was awarded by the President of India?
(A) Prof. Parmanand Mahto
(B) Prof. Dinbandhu Mahto
(C) Dr. SunitaKumari Gupta
(D) Dr. Karam Chand Ahir
67. Who among the following Nagpuri poets was associated with Jaipal Singh?
(A) Sahni Upendra Pal Nahan
(B) Mahavir Nayak
(C) Lal Ran Vijay NathSahdev
(D) Sharda Prasad Sharma
68. Who is the present Head of the Department of Tribal & Regional Languages, Ranchi University?
(A) Dr. Hari Oraon
(B) Dr. Krishna Chandra Tudu
(C) Dr. Tribeni Nath Sahu
(D) Dr. Umesh Nand Tiwary
69. Which statement is correct?
(A) Folk literature and creative literature are written.
(B) Folk literature and creative literature are created.
(C) Folk literature is the background of creative literature.
(D) Folk literature and creative literatures language are effective.
70. Which group matches correctly?
List – I List – II
a. Myth 1. Story of Madra Munda- Phanimukut Roy
b. Legend 2. Story of Panch Tantra
c. Fable 3. Story of Sarhul
d. Fairy Tale 4. Story of ‘Apsara’
a b c d
(A) 3 1 2 4
(B) 1 3 4 2
(C) 4 1 3 2
(D) 2 4 1 3
71. What is ‘Proverb’?
(A) Lok Kahawat
(B) Lakhshanik Kathan
(C) Budhi Bilash Kathan
72. What is Riddle?
(A) Kisi ko batō se harana
(B) Budhi bhrast karna
(C) Aprakrit ke dwara prakrit ka sanket karna.
(D) Kisi kathan ka samjh me na ana
73. What is ballad?
(A) Jisme Lok Katha ke madya kuch geet hoté ho.
(B) Gitoñ me barnit katha hõ.
(C) Lok sangeet hõ.
(D) Pahelion ki katha hõ.
74. What is the opinion of the people about ancient sadans?
(A) Immigrant from Ajamgarh.
(B) Immigrant from Hardinagar.
(C) People living since time immemorable.
(D) Immigrant from Rohtasgarh.
75. Who are the producer and supplier of the commodities of social necessity?
(A) Hill Kharia
Year Wise Solved UGC NET Tribal And Regional Languages Paper 3 Previous Year Question Papers
The old UGC NET Examination paper-3 in Tribal and Regional Languages was of descriptive type till December 2011.
Paper 3 becomes the objective type from June 2012 to November 2017. From July 2018 onward, paper 3 was stopped and becomes part of paper 2 itself.
So, the old questions for paper 3 from June 2012 to November 2017 which were of objective type (multiple choice questions) can be used by the UGC NET aspirants for their better preparation for paper 2.
Year Wise NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Papers are given below.
|Download Year Wise NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages paper 3 Solved Paper|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2017 November|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2016 July|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2015 June|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2015 December|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2014 June|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2014 December|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2013 September|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2013 December|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2013 June|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2012 December|
|UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2012 June|
We have covered the NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Paper 2012 December.
If you have any questions about NTA UGC NET Tribal and Regional Languages Paper 3 Solved Question Papers, please let us know in the comment section.