You can boost your preparation by referring to NTA UGC NET Education Question Paper 2 2013 September. It will give you information about the important chapters and concepts covered in all chapters.
You must have NTA UGC NET Education Solved Question Papers along with the latest Education Syllabus to enhance your semester exam preparation.
Here we provide you the complete guide on NTA UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2013 September.
NTA UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2013 September
NTA UGC NET Education Solved Question Papers are the best study materials to score good marks in the Education exam.
Practicing these NTA UGC NET Education previous year question papers assist the students in getting a clear idea about the question paper pattern and types of questions asked in the exam.
You can check the complete NTA UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2013 September.
1. Which, in your opinion, is the most appropriate answer?
Regarding acquisition of knowledge people say that
(A) sense perception is the only source of valid knowledge.
(B) it is reason alone which can provide in true knowledge.
(C) we never get knowledge, because these is no knowledge out there, it is our own creation.
(D) it is through reason and perception that we can get knowledge of the world.
2. Who had suggested that questions are a powerful means of triggering thinking and can lead people from “unconscious ignorance to conscious ignorance”?
3. The function of a teacher is primarily that of
(A) a Guru, tending to personal and spiritual needs of children.
(B) a service station attendant, filling student’s mind with knowledge
(C) a director, organizing and planning worthwhile experiences for the class.
(D) a guide, helping children progress towards maximum growth.
4. Child centred education means
(A) education liked by children.
(B) education liked both by children and teachers.
(C) education geared to child’s needs and aspiration.
(D) education considered worthwhile and desirable by those who have a concern for their development.
5. Those whose educational philosophy is rooted in pragmatism
(A) reject the scientific method of experimentation.
(B) maintain that complete objectivity is possible.
(C) accept the stimulus response theory of learning.
(D) claim that knowledge is tentative, truth is relative.
6. The concept of pratityasamutpade (that nothing happens without a cause) is one of the central principles of
(D) Sa khya
7. Who, of the following thinkers declared education as a man making process?
(B) J. Krishnamurthi
(C) Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
8. Which of the following Orthodox (Astik) Schools of Indian Philosophy, is silent on the issue of existence of God as the ultimate reality?
(B) Sa khya
(C) Poorva Mimansa
9. Ka aya, a concept related with the axiology of Jainism, means
(A) dispositions of the mind, which tend to lead to us higher aims in life.
(B) negative dispositions of the mind, which tend to keep us remain embedded to the mundane world.
(C) certain bad dispositions which obstruct our spiritual upliftment.
(D) both (B) and (C) are correct answers.
10. The four fold valuation of Indian culture (Catu puru artha), when arranged in an ascending hierarchy in terms of the height of values, will constitute which of the following orders?
(A) Dharma, Artha, Kama, Moksha
(B) Artha, Kama, Dharma, Moksha
(C) Artha, Dharma, Kama, Moksha
(D) Moksha, Dharma, Kama, Artha
11. Who defined sociology of education as ‘a study of the relation between education and society’?
12. Religion acts as a great barrier in social change because
(A) It preaches values.
(B) It depends on social gathering.
(C) It expects participation of all age groups.
(D) It is based on faith.
13. The affecting factor of social mobility is
(B) Structure of society
14. The nature of social values is
15. Cultural diffusion is
(A) Technological intermingling
(B) Cultural intermingling
(C) Scientific intermingling
(D) All above
16. Which of the following situation will occur if cultural change do not follow social change?
(A) Cultural lag
(B) Educational lag
(C) Social lag
(D) Economical lag
17. Sociology of education includes
(A) Social relations by which individuals gain experience
(B) Social development in the country
(C) Society and its relationship with the individual
(D) Communication of the individual with the society
18. ‘Mirambaka’ – The school based on ideas of free progress education was advocated by
(A) M.K. Gandhi
(D) John Dewey
19. Education as sub-system of society
(A) brings changes in the society and makes it modern.
(B) creates rift between educated and uneducated in the society
(C) dominates the society
(D) accepts dominance of the society
20. Who coined the term ‘cultural capital’?
(A) Bowels and Gintis
(B) Bourdieu and Passeron
(D) McRobbie and Aryon
21. One’s attitudes and values form the basis of one’s
(A) Popularity and reputation
(B) Self concept
(C) Effectiveness in dealing with one’s environment
(D) Personal and social adjustment
22. Who among the following is not a cognitive gestalt psychologist?
23. Two boys have an I.O. of 120. It can be concluded that
(A) both boys would be successful in high school and college.
(B) these boys have equal mental ages.
(C) the parents of both are above average in intelligence.
(D) none of these is necessarily true.
24. Emotions can be considered as motives because
(A) they are universal and presumably innate.
(B) they initiate and direct behaviour towards the attainment of certain goals.
(C) they are governed by consciously recognized stimulus and goal objects.
(D) they are integral parts of the process of adjustment.
25. In operant conditioning the reinforcement is contingent upon
(A) Nature of the stimulus
(B) Nature of the response
(C) Both (A) and (B)
(D) None of these
26. According to Guilford’s SI model, total number of factors that constitute to human intellect is
27. Training in advance of normal maturation is generally
(A) Highly beneficial with respect to performance of common skills.
(B) Harmful from an overall point of view.
(C) Harmless but essentially a waste of time.
(D) Beneficial to harmful depending on the method used in training.
28. Inclusive education is about
(A) making provision for all children
(B) welcoming and celebrating diversity
(C) both (A) and (B) are true
(D) none of the above
29. The teacher who has a student who stutters should
(A) help him by supplying the words he/she wants to say.
(B) have him take part in all the oral activities of the class.
(C) give him world drill on the words on which he stutters.
(D) provide special situations in which his/her sense of self worth is built up.
30. Generally the most effective approach to dealing with the child’s aggressive behaviour is
(A) to channel his/her aggression into legitimate areas of competition.
(B) to reward him/her for friendly behaviour and to ignore his/her aggressive behaviour.
(C) to give him due punishments, when he shows aggressive tendencies.
(D) to insist that he/she apologies for his undesirable behaviour.
31. Which of the following steps of learning process is out of place?
32. The greatest deterrent to creativity on the part of the child is
(A) adult insists on perfection and conformity to adult standards
(B) failure on the part of adults to provide the needed inspiration
(C) his/her unwillingness and put in the effort required for perfection
(D) his/her easy discouragement and his short span of attention
33. The most fundamental characteristic of good adjustment is
(A) a sincere interest in people
(B) a sound and wholesome system of motives and goals
(C) a high degree of acceptance of one’s environment.
(D) a keen insight into means of attaining one’s goals.
34. Which of the following describes the extent of the effect of heredity upon development?
(A) Heredity determines how far we will go.
(B) Heredity determines how far we can go.
(C) Heredity is the primary determinant of how far we will go.
(D) Heredity is the primary determinant of how far we can go.
35. Classroom discipline should be oriented towards the promotion of
(A) Social conformity
(B) Self direction
(C) Personal and social adjustment
(D) Acceptable classroom behaviour
36. Solomon’s Four Group design falls under
(A) Pre-experimental design
(B) True-experimental design
(C) Quasi-experimental design
(D) Factorial design
37. Which of the following is appropriate to test a non-directional hypothesis?
(A) One tailed test
(B) Two tailed test
(C) Both (A) and (B)
(D) None of the above
38. Identify the Non-probability sampling techniques
(a) Stratified random sampling
(b) Systematic sampling
(c) Snow ball sampling
(d) Incidental sampling
(A) (a) and (b) are correct.
(B) (b) and (c) are correct.
(C) (c) and (d) are correct.
(D) (a) and (d) are correct.
39. What are the parametric tests in the following list?
(a) F test
(b) t test
(c) Sign test
(d) Median test
(A) (a) and (b) are correct.
(B) (c) and (d) are correct.
(C) (a) and (d) are correct.
(D) (b) and (c) are correct.
40. A Ph. D scholar conducted a study with a view to address the language problems of tribal children at elementary level. This study can be categorised as
(A) Action Research
(B) Applied Research
(C) Basic Research
(D) None of the above
41. A study on the topic “perception of tribal people about formal education” comes under the type
(D) Expost facto
42. Errors in the findings of an experimental study caused by deliberate selection of some bright students for experimental group is known as
(A) Random sampling error
(B) Systematic sampling error
(C) Random measurement error
(D) Systematic measurement error
43. The size of sample for a study mostly depends on
(A) Gravity of the population
(B) Geographical area of the study
(C) Homogeneity and heterogeneity of the population
(D) Type of population
44. Which of the following is the incorrect pair?
(A) Rank correlation – Spearman
(B) Product moment correlation – Pearson
(C) Split-half correlation – Kuder Richardson
(D) Contingency correlation – Cramer
45. Match the following:
List – I List – II
a. Rorschach 1. Creativity Test
b. Wallach-Kogan 2. Ink-blot Test
c. Raven 3. Value Test
d. Allport-Vernon 4. Intelligence Test
5. Aptitude Test
a b c d
(A) 4 2 1 3
(B) 3 2 1 4
(C) 2 1 4 3
(D) 2 1 3 5
46. An intensive investigation of a slow learner undertaken in a research project by a teacher can be termed as
(A) Action Research
(C) Case study
47. The relationship showing increase in the value of one variable (height) and corresponding decrease in the other variable (weight) is termed as
(A) Positive correlation
(B) Negative correlation
(C) Zero correlation
(D) Partial correlation
48. Cumulative frequency graph is called
49. SPSS is
(A) Statistical Package for Scientific Studies
(B) Statistical Package for Social Sciences
(C) Scientific Package for Social Scientists
(D) Scientific Package for Statistical Study
50. The square root of Variance is
(A) Standard Error
(B) Error Variance
(C) Standard Deviation
(D) Deviation Quotient
Year Wise UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers Solved Education
Year Wise NTA UGC NET Education Solved question Papers from June 2006 till today are given below.
|Download Year Wise NTA UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Paper|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2020 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2019 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2019 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2018 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2018 July|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2017 November|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2016 July|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2015 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2015 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2014 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2014 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2013 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2013 September|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2013 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2012 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2012 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2011 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2011 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2010 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2010 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2009 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2009 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2008 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2008 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2007 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2007 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2006 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2006 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2005 June|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2005 December|
|UGC NET Education Paper 2 Question Paper 2004 December|
We have covered the NTA UGC NET Education Paper 2 Solved Question Paper 2013 September.
If you have any questions about NTA UGC NET Education Solved Question Papers, please let us know in the comment section.