UGC NET Chinese Answer Key 2022: The National Testing Agency, NTA releases the answer key and response sheet within one week after the exam.
Along with the answer of UGC NET Chinese, you can also check the response sheet so that you can compare your probable score in the exam.
You can download and compare the response sheet with the final answer key from the official website.
In this blog, you will find a detailed guide on UGC NET Chinese Answer Key 2022.
UGC NET Chinese Answer Key For Paper I & Paper II 2022
NTA releases the provisional answer key after the exam and the final answer key along with the result. UGC NET Chinese 2022 answer key is yet to release.
If you are not satisfied with the answers mentioned in the UGC NET Chinese 2022 answer key, you will have an option to challenge the answer key.
How To Download UGC NET Chinese Answer Key 2022?
To download the UGC NET Chinese June 2022 Answer Key, you must have to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth.
Here you can check the step by step guide to download NTA NET Answer Key:
- 1st Step– You need to the official website at ugcnet.nta.nic.in or nta.ac.in.
- 2nd Step– Here search for UGC NET 2022 Answer Key on the homepage and click on it.
- 3rd Step- Now, you have to enter your Application Number or Roll Number and Date of Birth.
- 4th Step- In this step, you need to fill in the captcha details according to the image.
- 5th Step- Click on the Login button to submit the details.
- 6th Step- Finally, download the official answer key and keep it safe for future references.
What information will be given on the UGC NET Chinese 2022 Answer Key?
NTA UGC NET Chinese Answer Key includes correct answers to all the questions that were asked in the examination.
The other details given on the answer sheet are:
- Name of the examination
- Exam date, time and shift
- Exam subject name and code
- Question ID
- Correct option ID
Year-Wise UGC NET Answer Keys For Chinese
If you are preparing for the upcoming UGC NET Chinese exam must practice multiple questions. For this, you can solve previous year papers that provide a good number of questions. After solving them, analyse your answers with the help of the answer key.
You can download the UGC NET Chinese Answer Key from the following table.
After solving them, analyse your answers with the help of the answer key.
- UGC NET Paper 1 Chinese Answer Keys
- Paper 1 is common for all subjects. Click on the link to ##hand-point-right## download year-wise UGC NET Paper 1 Answer Keys
Year-Wise UGC NET Chinese Answer Keys for Paper 2
You can download the UGC NET Chinese Answer Keys for Paper 2 from the following table:
Download Last 5+ Years UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys PDF
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 2020 June Answer Keys
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 2019 December Answer Keys
|UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys Final 2019 June|
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 2018 December Answer Keys
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 2018 July Answer Keys
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys 2017 November
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys 2017 January
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys 2016 August
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys 2016 July
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys 2015 December
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys 2015 June
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2 Answer Keys 2014 December
Year-Wise UGC NET Chinese Answer Keys Paper 3
Till November 2017 UGC NET Chinese consists of three papers i.e. paper-1, paper-2 and paper-3.
Paper-1 was general and compulsory for all subjects and paper-2 and paper-3 was based on Chinese.
You can download the UGC NET Chinese for Paper 3 Answer Keys from the following table:
Download Last 5+ Years UGC NET Chinese Paper 3 Answer Keys Old Exam Pattern PDF
UGC NET Chinese Paper 3 Answer Keys 2017 November
UGC NET Chinese Paper 3 Answer Keys 2017 January
UGC NET Chinese Paper 3 Answer Keys 2016 August
UGC NET Chinese Paper 3 Answer Keys 2016 July
UGC NET Chinese Paper 3 Answer Keys 2015 December
UGC NET Chinese Paper 3 Answer Keys 2015 June
UGC NET Chinese Paper 3 Answer Keys 2014 December
How to Challenge UGC NET Chinese Answer Key 2022?
If you find any discrepancy in the released answer key, you will get a chance to challenge it within two-three days.
To challenge the key, you will have to pay a fee of INR 1000 per question that can be paid by Credit/Debit Card only.
Here you can step by step guide to Challenge UGC NET Chinese 2022 Answer Key that will help you to claim your answers or recorded responses.
- Step 1 – You should visit the official website of NTA to submit the claim.
- Step 2 – Click on the link “View Question Paper and Challenge Provisional Answer Key”.
- Step 3 – Log in with the help of your UGC NET registration ID and Password/Date of Birth.
- Step 4 – Select the ‘Challenge/s regarding answer key ’ option.
- Step 5 – There are two IDs in sequential order, one for 50 Questions of Paper 1 and the other for 100 Questions of Paper 2.
- Step 6 – Select the correct answer using the Option ID given next to the Question ID for which you wish to claim.
- Step 7 – Upload the supporting document for the claimed answer.
- Step 8 – Click ‘Save Your Claims’.
- Step 9 – To finally submit the challenge, complete the payment using the "Click here to Pay Fee" option.
Instructions Regarding Fee Payment
Before submitting your fee for every response challenge, you must know some important instructions that are given below: -
- 1000 INR is the prescribed fee for every response challenged.
- You can use a Debit/Credit card/Net Banking to submit the fee.
- Payment will be refunded if the challenge is accepted.
- There will be some extra service charges that need to be paid by aspirants, such as:
- For Debit Card – Service tax as applicable and 1.20% of examination fee.
- For Credit Card – 0.75% taxes for the exam fee of up to 2000 INR and 1% taxes for exam fee that is more than 2000 INR.
How to Calculate the UGC NET Chinese 2022 Scores?
To calculate the UGC NET Chinese exam scores, you have to check the UGC NET Chinese exam pattern and marking scheme properly.
This will help you to accurately calculate the scores.
Free Download Other Important Study Materials for UGC NET Chinese
You should have the following study materials to boost your NTA UGC NET Chinese Exam exam preparation.
Click on the link to access and Free Download other important study materials related to the UGC NET Chinese Exam.
- UGC NET Chinese Syllabus 2022
- Best UGC NET Chinese Books 2022
- UGC NET Mock Test 2022
- UGC NET Preparation Tips 2022
UGC NET Chinese Marking Scheme 2022
To estimate the scores for the UGC NET Chinese exam, candidates require the marking scheme.
So in this section, we have provided the UGC NET Chinese marking scheme 2022:
UGC NET Chinese Marking Scheme
Distribution of questions For Chinese 2022
UGC NET Chinese Paper 1
|Name of unit||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude||5||10|
|Information and Communication Technology (ICT)||5||10|
|People, Development and Environment||5||10|
|Higher Education System||5||10|
UGC NET Chinese Paper 2
|Topic||No. of Qs||Marks|
UGC NET Chinese Marking Scheme:
- Every correct answer carries 2 marks.
- There is no negative marking for wrong answers or questions left unanswered in UGC NET Chinese 2022.
- There will be a total of 150 questions under two sections of the exam paper.
- The total marks for UGC NET Chinese 2022 are 300.
We have covered a detailed guide on NTA UGC NET Chinese Answer Key 2022 For Paper I & Paper-II. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.