UGC NET Persian Exam 2022: If you want to start your career as a JRF or Assistant Professor in the Persian language then you should go for the UGC NET 2022 Exam.
In this article, you will get a detailed guide on UGC NET Persian Exam 2022. And, also detailed Syllabus, Study Material, & Preparation Tips to crack the exam.
Why Choose UGC NET Persian?
After passing UGC NET Persian exam, you will also get the other scopes and opportunities offered by various prestigious organizations along with career options as JRF & Lectureship.
The following list will help you know the amazing career scopes available after clearing UGC NET Persian Exam.
- Researcher in government institutes with advantages like many wonderful Scholarships & Fellowships offered by UGC to financially smoothen your journey.
- Doctorate degree in Persian
- Lecturer in any of the UGC Approved Universities.
- Counsellor by developing your expertise in Persian
- Government jobs
UGC NET Persian Eligibility Criteria 2022
You must check the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria for Persian before filling the online Application Form.
You should meet all essential criteria as mentioned in Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for UGC NET Persian Exam 2022
- You have to complete Post-Graduation in Persian or another equivalent subject.
- If you are belonging to General Category, then you have to secure 55% in Persian or equivalent subject, and for ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Transgenders, the percentage criteria are 50%.
UGC NET Persian Exam Age Limit 2022
- For UGC NET Persian JRF: 30 Years for General Category & Up to 5 Years of Age Relaxation in Other Categories.
- For UGC NET Persian Lectureship: No Upper Age Limit for NET Exam 2022 Persian Lectureship.
UGC NET Persian Syllabus 2022
UGC NET Persian Syllabus lets you know about the topics covered in the exam. You should know that the UGC NET Persian exam is divided into two parts, i.e., UGC NET Paper 1 & Paper 2.
UGC NET Paper 1 syllabus is common for all candidates, but paper 2 is based on Persian.
- Paper-I Syllabus covers teaching and reasoning ability, research aptitude, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Paper-II Syllabus is based on Persian subject. It tests your depth of knowledge and expertise in the respective subject.
For your upcoming exam, you must go through the UGC NET Syllabus for Persian. So don't miss out on anything.
UGC NET Persian Syllabus for Paper 1
Here is the UGC NET Persian Exam Syllabus for Paper 1-
|Unit 1||Teaching Aptitude|
|Unit 2||Research Aptitude|
|Unit 3||Reading Comprehension|
|Unit 5||Reasoning (including Maths)|
|Unit 6||Logical Reasoning|
|Unit 7||Data Interpretation|
|Unit 8||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)|
|Unit 9||People & Environment|
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration
UGC NET Persian Syllabus for Paper 2
The University Grants Commission (UGC) NET revised its syllabus for UGC NET in Persian in June, 2019 and the same syllabus will be applicable for the upcoming UGC NET / JRF and SET or SLET examination.
The details of the syllabus of Paper-2 can be downloaded in the pdf format from the following link:
UGC NET Persian Exam Pattern 2022
UGC NET Exam is a computer-based test having multiple-choice questions. UGC NET 2022 exam pattern will consist of details related to the UGC NET 2022 exam mode, the number of questions asked, sections, marking scheme, and more.
Check out the table below for a quick overview of the NTA NET Persian paper pattern:
|Particulars||UGC NET Paper-I Overview||
UGC NET Paper-II Overview
|Exam duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Type of paper||Common for all candidates||Subject-specific questions|
|Type of questions||MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option||
MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option
|Marking scheme||2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
|Language of paper||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
UGC NET Persian Old Exam Pattern
You should know that till November 2017, UGC NET in Persian consists of three papers, i.e. paper-1, paper-2 and paper-3. Paper-1 was general and compulsory for all subjects, and paper-2 and paper-3 were based on Persian.
However, from June 2018, UGC NET in Persian consists of only two papers, i.e. paper-1 and paper-2 (merging the previous paper-2 and paper-3 into the current paper-2).
So, you are requested to go through the previous paper-2 and paper-3 to better prepare themselves for the current paper-2 in Persian.
UGC NET examination in Persian was conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) till June 2014. From December 2014 to June 2018 UGC NET exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
NTA started to conduct the exam from Dec. 2018 onwards.
UGC Persian Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions
When you practice questions from past year question papers, you tend to get a fair idea of the questions asked in UGC NET, tricks involved, topic-wise marks distribution, etc.
Thus, question papers help you build confidence and helps you strategize to divide your time efficiently and enhance your performance.
When you go through the past year’s question papers for UGC NET, you will figure out the important topics and how you must revise them.
It will save time in the long run and keep you focused.
UGC NET Persian Answer Key 2022
National Testing Agency releases the UGC NET Persian answer key online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. You can download the UGC NET Answer Key 2022 with Question Paper and Response Sheet from direct link given below. Get here complete details for UGC NET answer key including the process to download the answer key, objection process, marking scheme, and other information.
In order to download the UGC NET Persian answer key, login with application number and either date of birth or password. The conducting body first publishes the provisional answer key followed by the final answer key.
Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET 2022 Persian exam can download the provisional answer key now and submit objections if they are not satisfied with any answer or question.UGC NET result is prepared based on the final answer key. For challenging the UGC NET answer key for Persian, candidates need to pay a fee of INR 1,000 per challenge.
How to download UGC NET Persian Answer Key 2022?
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of NTA UGC NET - https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the answer key link available for the UGC NET exam
- Step 3: Click on any one of the login links:
- Through application number and password
- Through application number and date of birth
- Step 4: Enter the following details:
- Application number
- Date of birth or password
- Security pin as shown on the screen
- Step 5: Click on the Sign In button
- Step 6: Download UGC NET answer key, response sheet and question paper
Best Books For UGC NET Persian & Study Materials
It is important to start your Persian Exam preparation with high-quality UGC NET study materials. It will assist you in learning fundamental concepts easily and developing a depth base.
Selecting the proper books for Persian is a kind of confusing task. First, you need to check the topics covered by the book. Then, make sure that it has covered the latest UGC NET Persian Syllabus.
You can also refer to the UGC NET Books for Persian Exam from the below link:
UGC NET Persian Mock Test
You still have some time to prepare for your NET Persian UGC Exam 2022, and the best way to utilize your time is by appearing for Persian NET UGC mock tests.
Most of the mock test series is designed in a way that shows you the mirror. Thereby, it is strongly recommended that you know where you stand and how much effort you need to put in.
Through mock tests, you also get the opportunity to solve every question with a positive attitude. This way, you can also remember what you have learned and perform well in the actual exam.
UGC NET Persian Exam Cut Off Marks
NTA releases the UGC NET Persian Cut Off marks after the declaration of results.
You have to obtain the minimum cut-off marks to get selected in the merit list. The merit list will be prepared category-wise and subject-wise for each subject.
Only the top 6% qualified candidates will be considered for the Junior Research Fellowship program.
Go through the UGC NET cut-off for Persian Paper 2020 from the table below (official) to get an idea for this year.
UGC NET Persian Cut Off for Assistant Professor 2020 June
|UGC NET Persian Cut Off for Assistant Professor 2020 June|
|Category||Cutoff Marks Percentage||Total|
UGC NET Persian Cut Off for JRF & Assistant Professor 2020 June
|UGC NET Persian Cut Off for JRF & Assistant Professor 2020 June|
|Category||Cutoff Marks Percentage||Total|
UGC NET Persian Preparation Tips
You already know that when you are preparing for UGC NET Persian Exams, it’s a milestone that needs to be achieved.
With a proper study plan and essential materials, you can score better mark in the UGC NET Persian Exam.
We are providing the complete guide below to enhance your UGC NET 2022 Exam preparation.
- Check UGC NET Persian syllabus & exam pattern.
- After knowing the complete details of the exam, you must create a personal study plan.
- You must have proper time management skills to complete the preparation of both UGC NET Persian Papers I and II.
- It is very important to revise topics regularly.
- Solving the previous year's question papers builds confidence for the exam.
- Before you start your preparation, you must set a certain goal that will help you to stay motivated and focused.
We have covered the detailed guide on NTA UGC NET Persian Exam 2022. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.