UGC NET Marathi Exam 2022: University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET) is conducted to select the aspirants for Assistant Professor or for both Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Assistant Professor in the Colleges and Universities in India.
UGC NET is conducted to determine candidates’ eligibility for Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professorship.
If you want to start your career as a JRF or Assistant Professor, you should go for the UGC NET 2022 Exam.
In this article, you will get a detailed guide on UGC NET Marathi Exam 2022. And, also detailed Syllabus, Study Material, & Preparation Tips to crack the exam.
Why Choose UGC NET Marathi?
UGC NET exam is quite popular among many postgraduate students. Before starting the complete guide, you should know why to select UGC NET Marathi and a list of other Career Scopes.
With these career options as JRF & Lectureship, you will also get the other scopes and opportunities offered by various prestigious organizations.
The following list will help you know the amazing career scopes available after clearing UGC NET Marathi Exam.
- Researcher in government institutes with advantages like many wonderful Scholarships & Fellowships offered by UGC to financially smoothen your journey.
- Doctorate degree in Marathi
- Lecturer in any of the UGC Approved Universities.
- Counselor by developing your expertise in Marathi
- Government jobs
UGC NET Marathi Eligibility Criteria 2022
You must check the UGC NET Eligibility Criteria for Marathi before filling the online Application Form.
You should meet all essential criteria as mentioned in Educational Qualification & Age Limit.
Educational Qualification for UGC NET Marathi Exam 2022
- You have to complete Post-Graduation in Marathi or another equivalent subject.
- If you belong to General Category, you have to secure 55% in Marathi or equivalent subject, and for ST/SC/OBC/PWD/Transgenders, the percentage criteria are 50%.
UGC NET Marathi Exam Age Limit 2022
- For UGC NET Marathi JRF: 30 Years for General Category & Up to 5 Years of Age Relaxation in Other Categories.
- For UGC NET Marathi Lectureship: No Upper Age Limit for NET Exam 2022 Marathi Lectureship.
UGC NET Marathi Syllabus 2022
UGC NET Marathi Syllabus lets you know about the topics covered in the exam. You should know that the UGC NET Marathi exam is divided into two parts, i.e., UGC NET Paper 1 & Paper 2.
UGC NET Paper 1 syllabus is common for all candidates, but paper 2 is based on Marathi.
- Paper-I Syllabus covers teaching and reasoning ability, research aptitude, comprehension, divergent thinking, and general awareness.
- Paper-II Syllabus is based on Marathi subject. It tests your depth of knowledge and expertise in the respective subject.
For your upcoming exam, you must go through the UGC NET Syllabus for Marathi. So don't miss out on anything.
UGC NET Marathi Syllabus for Paper 1
Here is the UGC NET Marathi Exam Syllabus for Paper 1-
|Unit 1||Teaching Aptitude|
|Unit 2||Research Aptitude|
|Unit 3||Reading Comprehension|
|Unit 5||Reasoning (including Maths)|
|Unit 6||Logical Reasoning|
|Unit 7||Data Interpretation|
|Unit 8||Information & Communication Technology (ICT)|
|Unit 9||People & Environment|
Higher Education System: Governance, Polity & Administration
UGC NET Marathi Syllabus for Paper 2
The University Grants Commission (UGC) NET revised its syllabus for UGC NET in Marathi in June 2019 and the same syllabus will be applicable for the upcoming UGC NET / JRF and SET or SLET examination.
The details of the syllabus of Paper-2 can be downloaded in the pdf format from the following link:
UGC NET Marathi Exam Pattern 2022
UGC NET Exam is a computer-based test having multiple-choice questions. UGC NET 2022 exam pattern will consist of details related to the UGC NET 2022 exam mode, the number of questions asked, sections, marking scheme, and more.
Check out the table below for a quick overview of the NTA NET Marathi paper pattern:
|Particulars||UGC NET Paper-I Overview||
UGC NET Paper-II Overview
|Exam duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
|Type of paper||Common for all candidates||Subject-specific questions|
|Type of questions||MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option||
MCQs; 4 options with only 1 correct option
|Marking scheme||2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
2 marks for the correct answer
0 for an incorrect answer
|Language of paper||English and Hindi||English and Hindi|
UGC NET Marathi Old Exam Pattern
You should know that till November 2017, UGC NET in Marathi consists of three papers, i.e. paper-1, paper-2, and paper-3. Paper-1 was general and compulsory for all subjects, and paper-2 and paper-3 were based on Marathi.
However, from June 2018, UGC NET in Marathi consists of only two papers, i.e. paper-1 and paper-2 (merging the previous paper-2 and paper-3 into the current paper-2).
So, you are requested to go through the previous paper-2 and paper-3 to better prepare themselves for the current paper-2 in Marathi.
UGC NET examination in Marathi was conducted by the University Grants Commission (UGC) till June 2014. From December 2014 to June 2018 UGC NET exam was conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). NTA started to conduct the exam from Dec. 2018 onwards.
UGC NET Marathi Previous Year Question Papers With Solutions
If you are preparing for the UGC NET exam, then you must go through UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers for all subjects to know about your Preparation level.
Solving UGC NET previous year Question papers before the board exams are one of the important tasks for UGC NET Aspirants. You should solve the UGC NET Previous year question papers to boost your preparation level.
Previous Year Question Paper will also give you a basic idea about the exam, which is very important to maintain the confidence levels throughout the exam. It will save time in the long run and keep you focused.
UGC NET Marathi Answer Key 2022
National Testing Agency releases the UGC NET Marathi answer key online at ugcnet.nta.nic.in. You can download the UGC NET Answer Key 2022 with Question Paper and Response Sheet from direct link given below. Get here complete details for UGC NET answer key including the process to download the answer key, objection process, marking scheme, and other information.
In order to download the UGC NET Marathi answer key, login with application number and either date of birth or password. The conducting body first publishes the provisional answer key followed by the final answer key.
Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET 2022 Marathi exam can download the provisional answer key now and submit objections if they are not satisfied with any answer or question.UGC NET result is prepared based on the final answer key. For challenging the UGC NET answer key for Marathi, candidates need to pay a fee of INR 1,000 per challenge.
How to download UGC NET Marathi Answer Key 2022?
- Step 1: Log on to the official website of NTA UGC NET - https://ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Step 2: Click on the answer key link available for the UGC NET exam
- Step 3: Click on any one of the login links:
- Through application number and password
- Through application number and date of birth
- Step 4: Enter the following details:
- Application number
- Date of birth or password
- Security pin as shown on the screen
- Step 5: Click on the Sign In button
- Step 6: Download UGC NET answer key, response sheet and question paper
Best Books For UGC NET Marathi & Study Materials
Choosing the correct NTA UGC NET Books and study material without any further confusion should be the goal.
You should be able to concentrate on your preparation without further delay once you find the correct books and preparatory material.
It will help you to ace the NTA UGC National Entrance Test or NET which is held by the National Testing Agency or NTA which is held for the prestigious post of Junior Research Fellowship or Lectureship is a well-reputed university or institution.
Make sure to check the books for the latest updated course content. You can also refer to the UGC NET Books for Marathi Exam from the below link:
UGC NET Marathi Mock Test
After each test, You should spend the time to understand and analyze your mistakes. One needs to go through each and every section carefully to understand the same.
You should first try to work out each and every question in different ways and then look out for solutions.
Through this kind of preparation, You can expect to improve your understanding of concepts and basics which could be applied in the final test.
This way, you can also remember what you have learned and perform well in the actual exam.
UGC NET Marathi Exam Cut Off Marks
NTA releases the UGC NET Marathi Cut Off marks after the declaration of results.
You have to obtain the minimum cut-off marks to get selected in the merit list. The merit list will be prepared category-wise and subject-wise for each subject.
Go through the UGC NET cut-off for Marathi Paper 2020 from the table below (official) to get an idea for this year.
UGC NET Marathi Cut Off for Assistant Professor 2020 June
|UGC NET Marathi Cut Off for Assistant Professor 2020 June|
|Category||Cutoff Marks Percentage||Total|
UGC NET Marathi Cut Off for JRF & Assistant Professor 2020 June
|UGC NET Marathi Cut Off for JRF & Assistant Professor 2020 June|
|Category||Cutoff Marks Percentage||Total|
UGC NET Marathi Preparation Tips
You already know that when you are preparing for UGC NET Marathi Exams, it’s a milestone that needs to be achieved.
With a proper study plan and essential materials, you can score a better mark in the UGC NET Marathi Exam.
We are providing the complete guide below to enhance your UGC NET 2022 Exam preparation.
- Understand the syllabus to better understand the topics covered and make a much better strategy to prepare for UGC NET Marathi.
- Analyze the pattern of the questions and the relative weightage of the topics in the UGC NET previous years’ papers.
- Make a solid study plan thoroughly and ensure your plan contains enough time for revision and relaxation.
- Make notes while studying for a quick review of concepts.
- Revise as many times as possible to recollect the information easily on the day of the exam.
- Try different types of questions to develop a better understanding as well as the application of the concept.
- Practice multiple UGC NET past years’ question papers to get a clear idea of what to expect during the actual exam and avoids any surprise on the last day.
- Appearing for mock tests helps you to know the stand concerning your preparation.
- Practice managing your time so you will not miss studying specific topics.
- Stick to the study schedule after creation to break your chances at the examination center.
We have covered the detailed guide on NTA UGC NET Marathi Exam 2022. Feel free to ask us any questions in the comment section below.